Skineasi® Baby Diaper Rash Gel (25gm)
BUY ONE & GET ONE Baby Diaper Rash Gel
SkinEasi® Diaper Rash Gel with Unique Protective Layer Technology that soothes, heals & prevents diaper rash, redness and irritation on delicate baby’s skin that is in prolonged contact with urine and/or feces that collects in diapers. SkinEasi® Diaper Rash Gel also soothes, heals and prevents rashes between skin folds (intertrigo).
Why SkinEasi® Diaper Rash Gel?
- Unique Protective Layer technology made from skin-friendly silicone elastomers that prevents contact between skin and urine / feces
- Active natural ingredients heal existing diaper rashes & soothe irritated skin
- It also soothes, heals & prevents rashes between skin folds (intertrigo)
- 100% safe for daily use on a baby’s sensitive skin
- Dermatologically tested
- 8+ hours of protection
- Sweatproof & water-repellent
- No animal origin material
- Free of added colors or added artificial fragrances
- Preservative-free and hypoallergenic
- Non-greasy & non-staining
- Breathable protective layer
Calendula oil, Lavender oil, Patchouli Oil, Vitamin E and Calamine in a Silicone Elastomer Base.
More About Skineasi® Diaper Rash Gel
- SkinEasi Diaper Rash Gel is designed to provide everyday skin protection to babies against diaper rashes, rashes between skin folds, and other skin irritation caused by friction between diaper and skin.
- Natural oils in the gel treat and provide relief for existing diaper rash as well as rashes that happen between skin-folds (intertrigo).
- The gel forms a unique protective layer when applied to rash-prone areas that prevents skin from coming in contact with urine/feces. It also reduces the friction caused by the rubbing of diaper edges on skin.
- The protective layer is non-greasy, breathable and moisture-resistant that protects a baby’s skin for up to 8+ hours.
- The protective layer doesn’t rub off easily and will only get washed off during the daily bath with any baby soap.
- The gel is dermatologically tested and doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals, irritants, or animal-origin ingredients.
- The gel is 100% safe to be used daily.
When applied to the diaper area & in between skin folds, SkinEasi Diaper Rash Gel dries quickly to create a unique protective layer that minimizes contact between baby’s skin and urine & feces that collect in the diaper. It also reduces friction between the baby’s skin and diaper edges, as well as friction between skin folds (intertrigo) to prevent diaper rashes from recurring.
The protective layer is ultra thin and yet strong and water-repellent, providing long-lasting protection against rashes and infections. Its active natural ingredients help soothe existing diaper rashes as well as heal and prevent infections.
The gel is non-greasy and forms a unique protective layer between skin and urine/feces/diaper edges that not only heals diaper rashes, but also prevents them from recurring. Below is a comparison between other diaper rash solutions and our gel:
Ordinary Diaper Rash Creams with Zinc Oxide (ZnO2) / Petroleum Jelly
SkinEasi® Diaper Rash Gel
completely safe on a baby’s skin. However, we recommend applying the gel only to rash prone areas such as skin folds in the neck, armpits, groin, bottom, and legs, and on waist and diaper areas to heal and prevent rashes and infections.
Note: SkinEasi Diaper Rash Gel is only for external use. Any contact with eyes should be avoided.
Ordinary Diaper Rash Cream
SkinEasi® Diaper Rash Gel
Ordinary Diaper Rash Creams when applied create a thick, white greasy layer that is often inconsistent and prone to rubbing off on diapers, hence creating gaps in the protection they offer.
SkinEasi® Diaper Rash Gel when applied creates a flexible and continuous Unique Protective Layer that prevents urine and faeces within the diaper from contacting skin that prevents diaper rashes from recurring.
Ordinary diaper rash creams create a layer that blocks the passing of sweat and sebum which can increase chances of infection and slow down the natural healing process.
Diaper rash creams can turn ineffective in the presence of moisture due to sweat or urine or faecal matter.
Since rash creams stay on the skin surface, they are easily rubbed off due to the baby’s movement and thereby expose the skin to unwanted friction from clothes or other surfaces.
The Unique Protective Layer doesn’t clog the pores of a baby’s skin.
SkinEasi’s Unique Protective Layer is sweatproof and water-repellent, so it doesn’t wear off easily.
The protective layer is flexible and easily adjusts to the baby’s movement.