SkinEasi® activ silicone anti-chafing Gel (20g)
SkinEasi activ the anti-chafing gel prevents skin irritation and rashes due to prolonged use of Face Mask and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
SkinEasi activ prevents and relieves pain and discomfort from Thigh burn, Blisters, Nipple bleeds, Groin rash, Underarm and Under Bra rash caused due to sporting activity
Why activ Gel?
- Non staining & Non greasy
- Suitable for tropical Indian conditions
- Invisible to touch and feel, won't notice after application
- Non-Medicated & Non-Allergenic preservative, fragrance & colour-free
- Immediate & Long Lasting Relief, Use Everyday....Read More
- Patented silicone gel to prevent chafing with long lasting protection
- Second skin patented technology - forms an invisible, breathable, non-staining, non greasy & water repellent film which protects from rash, redness, soreness due to rubbing of skin on skin, skin on clothing or prolonged use of Face mask & PPE gear
- The barrier film reduces the friction by >80% and does not rub off easily. Hence giving long lasting protection against friction related skin rash and irritation.
- Continues giving protection even in presence of sweat, rain or water
- Specially designed for hot and humid climate. Do away with your tights, underclothing and adhesive tapes.
- Suitable for athletes, marathoners, swimmers, cyclists, cricketers, footballers, gymnasts and all sportspeople
- Non-medicated & free from petroleum jelly. No preservative, no perfume, no colour, no harmful chemicals. No animal origin materials.
- Safe for daily use. Certified as non-irritant, non-sensitizing to skin as per US FDA
Suitable for intense sporting activities
b. Since it is not oily, it does not stain your clothes. No more awkward swabs or patches on your favorite outfits.
c. It is non-comedogenic i.e. It does not block/clog your sweat pores and allows your sweat to pass through forming a breathable layer on your skin. It allows your skin to breathe.
d. It lasts long on skin thus providing long lasting protection to the skin.