SkinEasi® regina anti Rash gel for women (20g).
Prevents and soothes inner thigh rash, sanitary napkin rash, pad rash, bra underwire and strap soreness
Why Regina Gel?
One GEL for multiple Friction related Rash issues
- Non-Sticky, Non-Greasy & Smooth Texture which your skin will love
- Round-the-clock comfort from skin rash, chafing, and itchy skin
- Dermatologically Tested & Suitable for all skin types
- Patented EPB Technology, 1st time in India
- Made for women, by Women....Read More
- Anti Rub-Rash Gel Specially Designed By Women For Women for all day protection against friction, rash, itch and rubbing of skin on skin, sanitary pads, inner wear or cloth.
- Forms an invisible, breathable, water repellent, non-staining & non-greasy, silicone film (just like second skin) which offers Round the clock Protection from rash, itch and soreness due to sweat and rubbing in intimate areas.
- Protect against soreness and rash from bra straps & underwires and rashes from rubbing of thighs & intimate areas.
- Non-medicated & free from petroleum jelly. No preservative, no perfume, no colour, no harmful chemicals. No animal origin materials. Suitable for All Skin Types and For All Intimate Areas.
- Safe for daily use. Certified as non-irritant, non-sensitizing to skin as per US FDA
- Spread evenly a very small amount on rash prone area daily. A 20 gms tube lasts for about 3 to 4 weeks.
- Apply SkinEasi® before starting any activity that is likely to cause Rub-Rashes. While SkinEasi® regina works best as a preventative measure, application on skin with rub-rashes inhibits worsening of condition.
- Do not apply on broken or oozing skin. If discomfort from rub-rashes, soreness or rubbing extends beyond seven days please consult a doctor.
- SkinEasi gel is an anti-chafing gel and should not be used as a Fairness Cream or a Skin-whitening Cream for dark skin/spots.